Having a partnership between parents and schools creates opportunities for the individual needs of students to be collectively determined. As partners, parents and schools should maintain regular communication about all aspects of a child’s learning.
The following information is designed to help parents build a strong and effective partnership with their child’s school, as well as come to quick resolutions to any problems and/or difficulties that may arise:
- Consejos Generales (General Tips to Know)
- Learning Heroes: Parent-Teacher Conference Guide
- Understood: Parent-Teacher Guide Worksheet
- Parents Reaching Out: Open Line and More (A Guide for effective communication with useful tips for families working with schools or other agencies)
- Parents Reaching Out: Línea Abierta y Màs (Una guía para comunicación efectiva con consejos útiles para las familias que trabajan con escuelas y otras agencias)
Note: Above documents are presented in Portable Document Format (PDF). A PDF reader is required for viewing. Download a PDF Reader or learn more about PDFs from Adobe.com.