Open Government Material
The District is committed to a transparent, open form of government. District agency websites are required to make certain records available online to the public, if those records exist. In cases where these records exist but are not yet available online, agencies are working to provide them as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact the FOIA Officer.
- Public Employee Salary Information (Please note that this is the complete listing of District employees. Agency designation is located in column two.)
- P-Card Transactions
- Procurements and Payments
- District-wide FOIA Reports
- SBOE Organizational Chart
- Information About the Receipt and Expenditure of Public Funds
Conflicts of Interest (Updated February 17, 2021)
- Jacque Patterson, At-Large: Anacostia Coordinating Council (Board), KIPP DC (Employer), William O. Lockridge Community Foundation (Board)
- Dr. Emily Gasoi, Ward 1: Artful Education (Founder, Consultant), Georgetown University (Adjunct Professor)
- Allister Chang, Ward 2: Bibliothèques Sans Frontières (Board), Library of Congress Literacy Awards (Advisory Board)
- Ruth Wattenberg, Ward 3: Core Knowledge Foundation (Board of Trustees)
- Dr. Frazier O'Leary, Ward 4: College Board (Employer), The Toni Morrison Society (Board), The PEN/Faulkner Foundation (Emeritus), The School Club (Board)
- Zachary Parker, Ward 5: The Achievement Network (Employer)
- Dr. Jessica Sutter, Ward 6: EdPro Consulting (Founder, Consultant), American University (Adjunct Professor)
- Eboni-Rose Thompson, Ward 7: Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Philanthropies (Employer)
- Dr. Carlene Reid, Ward 8: U.S. Department of Education
If you cannot find the information you are looking for here or elsewhere on DC.gov you can submit a FOIA request online via the DC government Public FOIA Portal. Requests may also be submitted by mail, fax, or email. However, please note that FOIA requests submitted online will be easier to track and process.
To understand the process before making a request, please see foia.dc.gov.
The FOIA Officer is the principal contact point within the DC State Board of Education for advice and policy guidance on matters pertaining to the administration of the FOIA. All requests are handled professionally and expeditiously. The State Board's FOIA Officer’s information is listed below.
441 4th Street NW, Suite 530S
Washington, DC 20001
Phone: (202) 741-0888
Email: [email protected]